Drainbo® Natural Drain Cleaner has a seven strain bacteria formula and uses the natural process of biological decomposition that has kept our environment in perfect equilibrium since the beginning of time. Its nature's way of recycling and renewing itself through a steady decomposition of organic waste matter and its conversion to simple, essential substances.
This ongoing process is the work of trillions of tiny, naturally occurring, living microorganisms that use organic waste as their food and energy source.
Drainbo® Natural Drain Cleaner harnesses this natural process to meet today's need for cleaning drains, without the use of potentially harmful chemicals.
With a fresh lemon scent, Drainbo® Natural Drain Cleaner can be used for slow running and clogged drains, septic systems, recreation vehicles, portable toilets, dog runs, garbage cans and more.
For use in:
See product label for usage amounts
• Clogged drains – Pour diluted Drainbo® Natural Drain Cleaner right down your drain and let it stand overnight in the U-bend for best results
• Septic tanks – Best used in kitchen sinks to treat septic lines but Drainbo® Natural Drain Cleaner can also be flushed down your toilet
• Cesspools – same as septic tanks
• Garbage cans – Pour a small amount of Drainbo® Natural Drain Cleaner on a sponge and wipe down
• Dog runs – Hose area and while wet, sprinkle one or two cups of Drainbo® Natural Drain Cleaner on area – sweep with outdoor broom and follow by hosing again
• Portable toilets – Aprox. 8 oz. added to 1 gallon of water and pour Drainbo® Natural Drain Cleaner into toilet